Thursday, June 11, 2020

Thankful Thursday





A neighborhood cat gave birth to Daddy Cat in my garage on May 2, 2000 and I found Mommy Cat sleeping in my garage on November 1, 2000, she was about 6-8 weeks old: I cared for them as outside cats for 10 years and brought them with me to my new home in October 2010...I had central air and heat put in my 2 car garage and it became their retirement home...Almost immediately after moving into their garage apartment, Mommy Cat and Daddy Cat became more accepting of love from me and started bonding with the indoor girls...They enjoyed exploring the new house much more than they ever did at our previous home=they would roam and hang out in our new home, but would only dart in and out of our old place occasionally, even though I invited them in often...I didn't know what to expect, but they happily embraced their new life indoors and I am grateful we were all closer for it=after 10 years of caring for them on their terms, they truly, finally became my babies.
 2015

8 comments:

ZOOLATRY said...

Sweet memories ... by the way, please see Zoey's Letter From Heaven today on Zoolatry.
Love, Ann

Katie Isabella said...

I love knowing about those two sweethearts and all they details. Thankyou for putting this here for us today.

The Island Cats said...

They had such a good home with you.

Nina said...

Wonderful memories of Angels Mommy and Daddy Cat. They were soulmates and inseparable. I know they are together again. Love never dies. Love is eternal. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

They were the perfect pair, and you were the perfect person for them.

pilch92 said...

I am glad they had so many happy years with you. XO

meowmeowmans said...

What blessings Mommy Cat and Daddy Cat were to you, and you to them! XO

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

I don't think we ever saw the earliest pictures before. Thank you. ~ TBT