Thursday, October 20, 2016

Thankful Thursday


The "Mommy Cat Monday" photos I posted on 10.03 kind of made me feel sad; she seemed to look so lonely in them because I'm used to seeing Daddy Cat in the cube with her...Then, my whole perception changed when it occurred to me that she must feel surrounded by Daddy Cat while in the cube=it was their special place filled with their scent (it will never be washed because of that)...I realized it must feel safe and comforting to her so I now feel this could be Mommy Cat's happy place.

7 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think you are probably right!

Mickey's Musings said...

We agree.
It also looks very cozy.
Purrs to Mommy Cat.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Hannah and Lucy said...

We expect that Mommy Cat is still missing Daddy Cat and is having a quiet moment.

The Island Cats said...

That's a great way of looking at it. We're sure she feels Daddy Cat while in her cube.

Unknown said...

Aww what a cutie! Must be so comforting in there. Thank you for sharing :)
Tina

Elyse K said...

That is a great way to look at it! ❤️ dear Mommy Cat!

Katie Isabella said...

This brought tears to my eyes. When I saw her in there I felt sad. Looking at it your way just now, I will try to remember that. It does have his scent as it does hers...maybe it is a comfort. Really, I am glad she goes in there still. It would have been doubly sad had she left it forever.