- I am a Private Investigator.
- I keep cat food and dog food in my car to feed homeless animals.
- I believe in smiling at strangers and showing kindness to others as much as possible.
- I am a Libra, born on October 13, so I consider 13 my lucky number.
- I love to travel and my favorite vacation spot in the United States is Hawaii, I've been there 5 times; I've also been to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, France, England, Mexico and a few islands in the Caribbean.
I was given the Life Is Good Award from my sweet friends at Sherkhan's Meowsings, Kat's Kats and A Wizard And An Angel...I posted this award a few weeks ago on May 27 and you can read my answers here, but I wanted to acknowledge and thank my lovely friends for this wonderful honor.
My 3 girls are biological sisters, all born in Arizona; Calle and Halle arrived here at 13 weeks old and Sukki came to live with us when she was 16 months old.
Daddy Cat was born in my garage and I don't know about Mommy Cat; she was found asleep in my garage when she was around 8 weeks old.
Calle and Halle have never given birth, but Sukki was a Mommy to 1 litter of kittens before she arrived here.
Mommy Cat and Daddy Cat had 1 litter of kittens together in my garage on May 13, 2001.
Calle and Halle have both had teeth pulled, but Sukki has not.
Mommy Cat and Daddy Cat have never had teeth pulled.
Calle and Halle were Christmas gifts from my parents; Sukki's first Mom needed to find a home for her and asked me to take her, which turned out to be a wonderful gift as well.
Mommy Cat and Daddy Cat choose to be here, so they kind of adopted me, when they decided to make the garage their home 10 years ago.
All of my cats are loving, affectionate babies and they all really enjoy being together.
As we stated before, we are cats and we play by our own rules, so, once again, we want our blogging friends to pick an award they would like and accept it from us with love and friendship.