Our blogging friends have been very kind, having bestowed a number of awards upon us and we thought we would use the next few Thursdays to display the awards and be thankful for our wonderful friends...
We received The Life Is Good Award from our lovely friend Liz from Lizzie's Logic and from our handsome friends Smudge and Spider and Max The Quilt Cat; this award contains an interview for Mom, so she included questions from each blog...
1. What would your perfect day consist of? A day with the people and cats I love at the beach!
2. Savory snacks or sweet puddings? Savory snacks.
3. What hobbies are you currently working on? My blog is my biggest hobby at the moment; it takes up a lot of time!
4. A cozy winter's eve by the hearth or a warm summer's day by the sea? A warm summer's day by the sea!
5. Have you ever hugged or sung to a tree? I have hugged a tree, never sung to one!
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket? Supermarket.
7. What is the most memorable dream you have ever had? A few different dreams in which I was visited by the people/cat I love who have passed on=my Grandparents, Rob and Nikki.
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper? Both.
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or Water? Water.
10. Do you believe in fairies? Yes, I believe in fairies and angels.
Our new friend, Lazaro at Lazaro Cooks! gave us The Lovely Blog Award, which is exactly the way we feel about his blog; Lazaro and his cousin, Nancy, offer unique and wonderful recipes and his kind personality shines through every post...Lazaro and his wife also have 3 beautiful kitties!
Our sweet, fun friends at Kitty Trio and TK-Furrever Home gave us The Happy Cat Award!...Those who receive this award should link to the blog that gave them the award and list 5 things that make them happy.
5 Things That Make Us Happy:
1. Treats and nip.
2. Playing with our toys.
3. Living in our happy, loving home.
4. Watching Bird and Squirrel TV.
5. Our blogging friends.
Their new turbo track toy makes my girls happy...
My silly, playful Sukki was the first one to really enjoy it...