We received this special award from Butterbean at Fat Cat Bean, a blog detailing "The Life of 9 Spoiled Cats" who live in Salem, Virginia. We found two new blog friends to pass this award on to from their blog list.
This award must be given to two blogs that you have not visited before. Once you've found two new blogs, you need to post in their comments:
- A big hello and something that you like about their blog
- Inform them that they've won this award from your blog
- A link back to your blog so they can collect the award and pass it on to two bloggers, who will then pass it along to two bloggers, etc.
My new blog friends awards go to:
- Cat of Nine Tales-A group consisting of 1 beautiful kitty and 8 handsome kitties who live in Maine with Lisa and DP; they are very loved and very adorable. I really liked reading each kitty's individual story found along the sidebar.
- Prints of a Cat-Prince was adopted in California on November 14, 2009 after his parents suddenly lost their beautiful dog, Hana. Prince's parents are "still in cat training, but they are doing well at learning the ropes".
*****We are so excited and honored to be featured on Wendy's LOL Spot today; please check out her wonderful site, guaranteed to put a smile on your face!