Monday, August 22, 2016

Mommy Cat Monday

Mommy Cat is doing well, although I know she misses her sweet Daddy Cat everyday=she still prefers her garage apartment and spends more time than before in the tent that Daddy Cat loved so much...She is getting visits from the girls and she is also visiting us in the house; she actually spent her first full night in the house and even slept in the bed with all of us last week...She is such a precious, darling girl and while I would love for her to move into the house full time, I will always let her decide where she stays, so I feel like she will be back and forth...We took her to the Vet about a week ago and her kidneys look great, but they adjusted her hyperthyroid medicine and she will be rechecked in 3 months (she's been on those meds for about 3 years now). Thank you for caring about my lovely girl and for the kind words as we all still miss our boy terribly.




9 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm so glad that Mommy Cat is doing well. I hope she decides to spend more time in the house... but of course she will do what she wants, on her own time.

Mickey's Musings said...

We are so happy that Mommy Cat is doing well.
We can imagine how much she missed daddy Cat.
It sounds like she is adjusting and feels comfy about wandering around.
Hopefully that will change.
As you say, it is up to her :) Purrs.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

ZOOLATRY said...

Hi sweetheart!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We're glad that Mommy Cat has started to come into the house and has spent a night or two with you all.

Nina said...

Mommy cat is a sweet baby and I know she misses Daddy. These things take time and I am sure she loves the smell of Daddy cat in the garage apartment. I know his smell is all over the place there. However, glad she did spend the night inside the house with you guys. Probably in time she will come in the house more often. She has been with Daddy cat her entire life and I know she misses him very much. Thank goodness she has the love of you Jacqueline who cares so deeply for her animals and all animals. I am so thankful she has Calle, Halle, and Sukki to visit with her as well. Love your sweet family

The Island Cats said...

We're glad to hear Mommy Cat is doing well. It's good that you let her decide where she wants to be. We send her lots of purrs.

pilch92 said...

I am glad Mommy Cat slept with all of you, maybe she will want to do that more often.

meowmeowmans said...

We are happy to hear that Mommy Cat is doing well, and that she is getting ore comfortable with being in the house. Thank you for loving her so much, and allowing her to dictate where she wants and needs to be. Hugs!

Katie Isabella said...

Thank you from the heart for the update on Mommy Cat. I, as have all of us here, have been worried about her grieving. Just seeing her in the tent moved over to one side out of habit so there would be room for Daddy Cat just brought tears to y eyes.

Thank goodness she is getting visits from the girls and that she does come in and visits the and you. I loved and still love that dear couple for years. They have my heart. xoxo