Halle received this lovely award from our wonderful friend, Ginger Jasper; she was tagged for the pink color of the Mood Ring Award due to her fondness for pink beds!
The rules are simple: Each recipient must share 4 things about themselves that represent the 4 colors of the mood ring and each recipient must choose 4 colorful friends to pass the award onto...Of course, you should post links to the blog who presented you the award and to the colorful blogs you choose.
Halle's thoughts on the colors:
- Blue would have to represent my beautiful blue eyes.
- Pink is definitely for my favorite pink beds.
- Orange reminds me of sunshine and I LOVE sunbeams!!
- Green is the color of nip and I LOVE my nip!!
Halle's 4 colorful friends:
- Blue-The Adventures of Batu Khan: Batu is a handsome Birman with gorgeous blue eyes like mine!
- Pink-Delilah: Delilah, a beautiful girl with an adorable hot pink tutu, is also a member of the Naughty Kitty Club like me!
- Orange-Jackpot The Cat: Jackpot, a handsome Orange Tabby living with FIV, endured 2 surgeries following bad dog bites and was adopted into his forever home in February.
- Green-Cory Cat Blog: Jonesie, a beautiful Master Gardener, is Founder of The Society of Feline Gardeners and of course, she keeps a lovely green garden!
Halle loves all of her pink beds!