Once again, we are posting some wonderful awards we have been given and celebrating our sweet blog friends who passed them along to us; we will finish posting our new awards next Thursday.
Kat, a talented Mom with 4 handsome boys over at Kat's Kats, gave us this cool, unique award, The Catnapping Seal of Approval Award!
My new friend, Sharon, a wonderful writer at Random Thoughts, gave me The "Creative Writer" Blogger Award and I am supposed to tell 4 truths about myself and 1 untruth...
- I was born in New Orleans.
- I graduated from a Catholic all girl high school.
- I attended LSU-Baton Rouge.
- I have done volunteer work in the Burn Unit at LSU Medical Center and for Hospice.
- I am 29 years old. :)
Many thanks to my lovely friend, JC at Lilacs and Cats, who gave us The Sweet Blog Award.
Our handsome friends, Eric and Flynn and that awesome group of beautiful kitties at The Kitty Krew gave us The Happy Cat Award, which we posted last Thursday as well, but, hey, we're happy cats, so we thought we'd do it again!
5 Things That Make Us Happy:
Mommy Cat and Daddy Cat often hang out together outside=they really love each other!
- Mommy Cat and Daddy Cat are very happy in their garage home.
- Mommy Cat and Daddy Cat are happy to have each other.
- Affection makes all of my cats happy.
- My girls are very happy in their stroller.
- My girls are happy to hang out together on their cat tree.
My girls enjoy their cat tree and just being together.